Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for managing restaurant to deliver an excellent guest experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
Immediate Supervisor: Food and Beverage Manager
- Manage Restaurant operations
- Follow Rodd Hotel and Resorts Food and Beverage Standards
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Manage train and develop the Restaurant team.
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and payroll
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue.
- Accountable for monthly stock inventory
- Schedule all staff based on the business in house while controlling labour cost. Take responsibility for ensuring all shifts are covered.
- Ensure all staff take the Responsible Beverage Server course.
- All other duties as required
- Supervisory F&B experience
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Have high quality of standards for service, customer service focused
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Good team player
- Ability to adapt to change, think on your feet
- Be able to stand and walk short distances. Have the ability to handle, lift and move objects up to 20lbs over short distances. Bend, stoop, reach, push, pull and lift to perform routine job tasks.