Cayenta has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will join the Quality Assurance team in the product lifecycle of Cayenta’s applications. We are looking for an individual with a continuous improvement mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a passion for technology.
In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of different products and work closely with software developers, professional services, and support helping cultivate a quality mindset. You will assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance.
This position is open to remote candidates across Canada, with a preference for Vancouver-based candidates.
What your impact will be:
- Ability to work with customer and other project team members to customize testing for specific customer functionality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing testing requirements and modifying testing scenarios as required for automated testing.
- Ability to lead testing requirements sessions
- Responsible for testing automation for projects
What we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of the Business Analysis practice
- Experience in using JMeter, Postman, or SoapUI and TestComplete or Selenium
- Solid experience writing automated testing scripts
- Experience using Jira
- Experience using Spiratest, Xray, or any other Test Management tool
What will make you stand out:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or equivalent
- Experience with Uniface or any 4GL.
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and Agile development
- Experience working with in the Utilities industry (Electric, Water, Gas)
What we can offer
3 weeks’ vacation and 5 personal days
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision paid 100% by Harris starting from your first day of employment
Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
Remote work and more!
Founded in 1983 and welcomed to the Harris family in 2004, our Cayenta business unit is the North American leader in technology for medium to large utility clients. We provide innovative end-to-end CIS and ERP solutions that were engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.