Reporting to: General Manager
Perform accounting duties in a professional and confidential manner.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly accounting procedures, accurately and on time
- Maintain an accurate updates Accounts Receivable System, keeping the General Manager informed as to its status.
- Perform payroll functions
- Perform checks and balances.
- Code invoices daily and input coding sheets in Excel, allowing General Manager to see total purchases at any point during the month.
- Put together for each month required reports such as GM Report, Flash Report, Monthly Rate Report for marketing and budget information and Coding Report.
Skills, Abilities and Qualifications:
- Post- secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of guests, employees and management.
- Excellent organizational, computer, analytical and problem solving skills.