Immediate Supervisor: General Manager
Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest’s accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
3. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
6. Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
7. Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
8. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
9. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
11. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
15. Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
16. Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
20. Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
21. As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure. Good Computer Skills, knowledge of Maestro property management system considered an asset.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate in a hotel or similar environment.