Mission: Provides administrative and support services to the Conference Services Team
Immediate Supervisor: Food and Beverage Manager
- Be able to book all guest rooms and meeting rooms for groups
- Prepare menu proposals
- Prepare cost estimates
- Send function contracts out for signature
- Distribute function sheets at the weekly Supervisor’s meeting
- Notify all departments of any function changes immediately
- Secure the meal guarantees within the required time
- Secure the necessary equipment ordered by each meeting
- Assist the F&B Manager by monitoring and checking setups in her absence
- Assist the F&B Manager by helping out with Banquet Functions as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Post secondary degree/diploma in tourism or Business Administration considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of guests, employees and management.
- Excellent organizational, computer, analytical and problem solving skills.