Located in Charlottetown and Island owned and operated. We offer wide variety of Shipping ,Printing, Graphic design, large format printing , mail box and business solutions to local businesses and retail customers. These services are enabled through our exclusive relationships with global organizations such as UPS, DHL, Konica Minolta, Canon, Iron Mountain,etc.
Job Type: Full Time with 35 Hours per week
Job description and duties :
· Receive and process packages for couriers including lifting and weighing of packages on scale accessing appropriate software or manifesting manually, and correctly labeling packages and associated documentation
-Prepare and process International shipments and customs documentation .
· Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Customer Service involves: Smile and greet customers and determine how to fulfill and exceed their expectations
-Ensure accurate receipt and handover of packages to drivers as per established processes.
· Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other office machines in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
· Record all sales transactions on POS system (on Cash Register) and accurately process Cash, Cheque, and Debit/Credit Card transactions
· Close out cash at end of day including: reconciliation of cash, cheques, credit/debit cards, and preparation of daily bank deposits.
· General housekeeping including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of all glass surfaces, and
emptying trash daily.
· Ability to lift approximate 25-70 pounds with assistance.
· Pricing and quoting for print orders , set-up printing jobs, ordering of printing material.
· Operate Printers Color – Black + White – Large Format – Document Finishing, Cutting
· Receive, sort and place mail in mailbox modules accurately.
· All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Excellent customer service skills / Retail Sales experience, good computer skills(Word, Excel, Power point and Adobe Acrobat) Knowledge of basic graphic designing. (Adobe In-design, Photoshop, Illustrator) would be an added advantage .
Educational Qualifications: Should be possessing post secondary education and have graduated from College with a postgraduate program in Business Management
To keep employees safe, we provide N-95 masks, gloves and hand sanitizer as well as plastic
shields near the cash register. All customers are also required to wear masks when in store, and there is a temporary limit on the number of people in the store.
-Name of Employee : Richard Yao Awuku
-Mentor: Tanmoiy Saha and Sujata Saha ( Co directors of the business)
-The graduate will be provided constant on the job feedback while performing store operations by the owners .
-There are online training sessions organized by our corporate office on a regular basis which the employee will have to participate on a regular basis and the directors will discuss the same with the employee to ensure learnings are clearly understood and action plans identified for implementation.
– Employee will be encouraged to take up eforce PEI online courses especially for
communication skills, Basics of Business Math.
–This mentorship will enable the employee to acquire:
- Advanced customer service skills in a professional and process oriented business
- environment with a leading brand organization.
- This will help the employee become equipped for handling different types of shipping
- and business service transactions and grow to higher levels of responsibility in the store
- so as to ultimately grow to independently managing the store operations with support of
- other employees.
- Learn print pricing and profitability management so that the employee can subsequently
- start pricing print jobs independently
- Learn inventory management and reordering processes .
- Learn cash, billing and invoice management and audit processes in an online and web
- enabled environment.
- At the end of the mentorship program the employee would become a fully trained
professional able to operate independently in a high growth and technologically advanced
service industry environment.
Budget : ( For 52 weeks Mentorship program)
– Total Budget : 18/ Hour* 35 hrs/week*52 weeks = $ 32760
– Requested Skills PEI Contribution@50% : $ 16380
– Applicant Contribution : $ 16380 + payroll taxes