Camp Gencheff is in search of one-to-one support staff for children with ASD. Hours include daytime and after school.
- Providing one-to-one support for clients who are on the autism spectrum.
- Assisting with communication in various form including PECs and communication devices.
- Providing daily programming to assist with behavioural needs, develop social skills, sensory needs, dietary and much more.
- Follow and execute activities according to pre-designed daily programming plans.
- Keep clients active and engaged in activities that challenge them, but also meet their needs while maintaining a safe environment.
- Provide personal care and dietary assistance to clients when/where needed.
- Light cleaning duties.
- Follow directions from management, supervisors.
- Follow all camp policies and procedures.
- Interacting/engaging with clients and providing a fun experience.
- Work in a team environment.
- Administrative duties, as required
You must sign in to apply for this position.