Native Council of PEI
POSITION SUMMARY: The Native Council of PEI is looking for a Casual Receptionist that would work out of both Offices. The Receptionist must maintain and friendly and professional manner. The main duties include answering phones, transferring messages, and greeting community members and guests.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field telephone calls, take messages and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner when greeting business associates, clients, and members
- Ability to organize work and carry out the duties of the position with independence
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Assist Program Coordinators and other Staff when needed for administrative needs
- Distribute incoming correspondence to Management
- Assist in other areas when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of secondary school
- Vulnerable sector check is required prior to commencing employment
- Reliable vehicle and driver’s license
You must sign in to apply for this position.