Confederation Centre of the Arts
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation portion of web and traditional marketing campaigns at Confederation Centre of the Arts. Organizing the production and delivery of all assets related to marketing, and promoting the many activities at the Centre, the Marketing Manager leads in executing and delivering on the marketing strategy and goals of Confederation Centre of the Arts
Duties of the Marketing Manager will include, but are not limited to:
• Leading the purchasing and coordination of signage, digital media, and traditional media including but not limited to radio, newspaper, print.
• Provide input to strategic marketing direction for the Centre, working with the Director of Marketing & Communications; conduct research, evaluate demand, and identify target audiences and ways to reach those audiences.
• Provide oversight and management of Centre social media and graphic design functions.
• Implementing web marketing campaigns and e-marketing solutions to grow the Centre’s web profile. These include SEO, SEM, Geofencing, Google adwords, YouTube, Remarketing, Programmatic Buy, Content Solutions, as well as monthly and targeted e-news.
• Managing updates on the Centre’s website and liaising with IT staff, other departments, and external support vendors where necessary.
• Leading the implementation of contests and promotions, such as season launch sales, gift card campaigns, show promotions
• Liaising with Box Office, Gallery, Theatre, Arts Education, and other departments to develop
marketing promotions and ensure clear communications.
• Support the Director of Marketing & Communications in external relationship and partnership
development with Special Promotions/Requestsfrom Tourism PEI, Tourism Charlottetown, Atlantic
Canada Tourism Partnership, Chamber of Commerce, Discover Charlottetown, and other related
• Modeling the Centre’s Organizational Values & Leadership Behaviors in all aspects of the work.