UP360 is modernizing the way we educate and train the workforce of tomorrow. We create hands-on virtual reality-based learning experiences that are fun, memorable & inspirational. From the design and development of simulations to the distribution and support of hardware to power them, UP360 is a leader in immersive learning technologies and the starting point for any organization that wants to use virtual reality for learning. If you are passionate about shaping the future of learning and want to join a company at the fore-front of the movement, then we want you as our Director of Marketing.
The Director of Marketing is a key new role at UP360.The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a dynamic marketing strategy, analyzing market data, creating compelling marketing materials, and identifying opportunities for growth and recognition within the industry. Ideal candidates will have a background in marketing strategy, a degree in marketing or communications, strong creative and digital skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
We are a hybrid work environment with an office in Downtown Toronto and co working space in Charlottetown PE. Although the ability to meet in person occasionally is preferred, it is by no means required.
- Be a part of the future of education and technology.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow your career, and wear lots of hats.
- Startup life – flexible, relaxed, yet high stakes work environment.
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other’s growth.
- Competitive benefits include employer paid medical, dental, vision, wellness spending account and more!
- Generous time off policy that includes unlimited personal and sick time for those unexpected moments that arise.
- Lots of fun and engaging team socials.
Responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Create and implement a dynamic marketing strategy.
- Create marketing material and digital content including; sales decks, printed material, blogs, videos, and social media posts.
- Identify potential target audiences and create ideal customer profiles (ICPs).
- Analyze market data and customer feedback to inform marketing strategies and product development.
- Set up online tools to help track engagement and effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Select marketing channels, run and test advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Etc).
- Identify conferences, trade shows, and in-person events to attend while occasionally supporting and attending identified events.
- Research,identify, and submit applications for awards and special recognitions within the industry.
- Actively pursue publicity opportunities for the company by reaching out to and submitting articles to various news outlets.
- Review incoming opportunities with the Director of Business Development to identify ways to enhance customer proposals.
- Review existing and newly created UP360 content for marketing material and future product identification.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Leadership role is required.
- Post-secondary graduate is preferred but not required.
- Strong background in Marketing Strategy, preferably in the technology and/or education fields.
- Exceptionally creative and have a great eye for design.
- Strong digital skills in visual design tools like Adobe Illustrator or InDesign or comparable. Media creation is an essential part of this role.
- Self starter, with a strong entrepreneurial drive. We are a start up that values great ideas!
- Experience working with a CRM
Candidates may be asked to submit a short video and/or a sample piece of digital content as part of the application process.
UP360 is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.