CBDC Western PEI
CBDC Western PEI – West Prince Ventures Ltd provides business loans, counseling, entrepreneurship development and training, technical assistance, and special projects that support business and entrepreneurial development in the area.
We are currently looking for a full-time Loans Administrator to promote and deliver CBDC programs to aspiring or existing entrepreneurs. To succeed in this role, you will be able to learn quickly, manage multiple tasks, analyze business plans and business projects, and collaborate with clients and staff daily. Your responsibilities will include learning the loan life-cycle process, maintaining client files, coordinating projects, and preparing reports.
The preferred candidate will possess the following competencies:
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields and/or the equivalent in experience and training
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working within the business community in the region would be an asset
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail
- A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Must be bondable
- Able to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Experience in the financial or banking industry would be an asset
- French Immersion Diploma would be considered an asset
The annual salary for this position is in the range of $41,925 – $47,873 based on 37.5 hours per week, plus CBDC West Prince Ventures offers a competitive benefits package.
CBDC – West Prince Ventures Ltd intends to onboard the successful candidate for this position as soon as possible.
As an employer that values diversity in its workforce, we encourage all interested candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.