Rodd Charlottetown Hotel
The Rodd Charlottetown Hotel, located in downtown Charlottetown was built in 1931, features the luxurious characteristics and details synonymous with Canadian National Railway Hotels.
We are seeking a line cook to work breakfast and lunch service . The desired cook candidate will have hotel or restaurant cooking experience and be able to work early mornings.
Our Hotels have the best to offer including: free uniforms, paid vacation and sick leave, health plan, discounted rooms and meals at Rodd properties across the Maritimes, property specific benefits, excellent training and professional development and many more!
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Cooking: 2 years (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)
You must sign in to apply for this position.