Atlantic Beef Products Inc.
Why work for us?
At Atlantic Beef Products Inc, we value our employees. We employ the best and talented professionals into our production, quality, maintenance, marketing, and management roles. We are a goal driven company with a mission to provide our customers with high-quality Atlantic Canada produced beef products while building a sustainable business to support the regional beef industry.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits that are tailored to our employees needs, excellent career growth and development opportunities, work life balance, employee discounts, reimbursements, and more.
- Industrial Meat Cutters process cattle into specific meats, cuts, and grinds of beef. This includes cutting meat, grinding meat, and packing meat into specific requirements of the customer for commercial and wholesale use.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Safety oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain line speed while performing task
- Willing to work in a physically demanding job by performing repetitive tasks
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Some high school
- Legally eligible to work in Canada or willing to attain work authorization in Canada
Wages and Benefits:
- $17.50 – $21.95/hour
- Employee benefits plan (medical, dental, life insurance, vision)
- Disability Insurance
- Employee store discounts
- Company product purchase plan
- Offers work life balance with Monday to Friday, Fixed Shifts – Days. No regular evening and weekend shifts
You must sign in to apply for this position.