Questrade Financial Group
What’s in it for you as an employee of QFG?
- Health & wellbeing resources and programs
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick days for work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Hybrid and flexible work arrangements
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute to community causes
- Work with diverse team members in an inclusive and collaborative environment
We’re looking for our next Bilingual Client Services Specialist. Could It Be You?
Our Client Services Specialist develop a positive client experience by understanding and responding to clients’ enquiries quickly, professionally and accurately. As the primary point of contact for our clients, the Client Services Specialist must provide exemplary customer service and recognize opportunities to proactively position other Questrade products and services to better meet the client’s needs.
What’s it like working as a Bilingual Client Services Specialist (French/English) at Questrade?
To summarize as a Bilingual Client Services Specialist, you will respond to incoming inquiries from clients by phone, email and instant messaging. You will respond to a variety of client issues including: account inquiries, transaction inquiries, product inquiries and technological assistance. In addition, you may contact clients directly to advise of issues in their accounts or to follow up on other concerns.
You will be answering questions such as:
- How to trade stocks, options and mutual funds?
- How to transfer accounts from another institution to Questrade?
- What kind of accounts do we offer and their differences? (RRSP / TFSA / Margin)
- How to fund accounts and take money out of accounts?
- Explain account balances, trading commissions, interest and other charges in the account.
Need more details? Keep reading…
In this role, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively and efficiently manage each client interaction from first contact to resolution;
- Manage multiple inbound/outbound client support channels (i.e. phones, email, live chats, in-person);
- Become subject matter expert on Questrade products and services;
- Assist clients in monitoring and managing accounts, this may be in person or over the phone;
- Provide technical support to clients on Questrade’s various trading software platforms;
- Resolve client problems in a professional manner, escalating issues as required;
- Keep current on Questrade’s products, services, programs, policies and procedures;
- Participate in team meetings and workshops.
So are YOU our next Bilingual Client Services Specialist? You are if you…
✔ Have a Post-secondary degree/diploma in related field.
✔ Have 6 months-1 year related work experience.
✔ Have 1-2 years’ experience in Client Services.
✔ Are flexible to work rotating 8-hour shifts.
✔ Your written and spoken English and French is impeccable, and your communication skills are highly polished.
Additional kudos if you…
✔ Have completed Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
Some more information you might want to know…
Shifts are scheduled between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday, including statutory holidays. We appreciate your flexibility.
You must sign in to apply for this position.