Native Council of PEI
NCPEI is a growing organization that has identified the need for stronger IT infrastructure and assets management to support continued growth. The IT Administrator will take inventory of NCPEI’s current IT inventory including laptops
and peripherals, copiers, printers, scanners, routers, ethernet wiring, and other peripherals. The IT Administrator will coordinate efforts to replace outdated hardware, update old software, purchase new supplies, set up new laptops and equipment, and deliver staff training. The IT Administrator will also create IT policies and frameworks for growth, including a schedule for updating and replacing IT assets.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct an inventory of NCPEI’s IT assets.
• Update NCPEI’s IT policies to allow for growth of the organization.
• Create training resources for staff on use of technology, including website use.
• Purchase, replacement, and maintenance of IT assets.
• Assessment of NCPEI’s long-term IT needs.
• Work with staff to help resolve technical issues.
• Set up of accounts on new laptops and other devices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Secondary education in a related field.
• Experience in server-based IT support.
• Experience with PHP, HTML, and some scripting languages .
• would be considered an asset.
• Ability to collect and compile data and prepare written reports.
• Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
• Criminal record check is required prior to commencing employment.
As per section 16(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act: Preference will be given to persons of Indigenous ancestry.
You must sign in to apply for this position.